Study, Work or Immigration to Canada - Let us Assist you

[22 Nov 17]

We offers  variety of services including both temporary resident permits (TRV) and permanent immigration options. Whether you intend to work, study, or just come for a visit; our immigration specialist has the right mix of skills, training, and resources to get you the desired permit or authorization.

International students with a dream to study in Canada may be able to make their dreams a reality with the help of our staff at the Edmonton office. Our immigration consultants can assist you in obtaining a Study Visa to come to Canada and study. Additionally, our office can help you obtain a work permit that will allow you to work while you study. 

 Contact our office in Edmonton, Alberta by calling us at 001(780) 919-6666 (WhatsApp,Viber,WeChat)

 Email:  on how to get a started.

 Our Immigrations specialists are  highly qualified and regulated professionals who are members in good standing.