Will be in Beijing From June 10th 2010

5 messages - 3472 views Feed-icon
Hi all :)

Well, I've done it! I will start in my new job as an ESL in Beijing in June 6 weeks from now and I am hoping to make new friends/ contacts there before I go.

So, if ur there now or will be going soon I'd love to chat with you :) please feel free to send your contact info as in e-mail to academic@globaltesol.com and ask to be put in contact with me :)

All the best to all and just know that you must trust yourself and keep on sending ur resume/cv the right position will find you :)

xoxo
Congratulations Linda!
Congratulations Linda!!! It was such a pleasure to have had you in the Toronto class and know that you will be an amazing teacher! Best wishes always, Jim
Thanks Zoie :)

& a Big Hug and kiss to you Jim on Demand ;) Thank you so much you are the Bestes Teacher ever :)

Your students are lucky to have you!

I shall e-mail an update when I can so you can tell your new students all about it :)

5 1/2 weeks to go Woo hoo!!!! :))

xoxo
Greetings all! :)

5 days and counting! June 7th 9AM I'll be on my way to the start of the rest of my life!

I have my 1st contact in Beijing thanks to a Family friend who went for 3 months 7 years ago lol so who knows what will happen with me ;)

In any case, if ur a new ESL and are coming to Beijing please feel free to write to : academic@globaltesol.com and ask to be put in contact with me :)

Heidy will do it gladly :)

Cheers all and my next post will be from my new home :)

xoxo