Hello from the "Online Graduate Assistant" Coordinator!

3 messages - 3770 views Feed-icon
Dear Global TESOL College Graduates:

This is Heidy Ashlin-Mayo, and I am the "Online Graduate Assistant" Coordinator for Global TESOL College. I have lived and worked overseas as a TESOL teacher for over four years, and I have a great understanding of the amazing employment opportunities available to TESOL graduates. I am here to assist you with your job placement abroad.

We are working hard at making changes to better assist you, and to help you with your job placement and teaching questions. As a reminder, our graduate assistance is available for all students that have completed payment of their tuition fees, and have completed at least a minimum of 120 hours of training (Advanced TESOL Certificate) with Global TESOL College. We have many job positions abroad that are not posted on our site, and new jobs are being added daily!

For those of you who are ready to go abroad, email me your resume, and specify when and where you want to go and I will assist you in your placement.

Happy travels!

Heidy Ashlin-Mayo
Online Grad Assistant Coordinator
Hello Heidy

I would like to forward you my resume along with the information you requsted. Which email address would you like me to send it to?

Herbert L.
All grads, we still do have a Self-Study Guide for you to follow with resumes, etc. So keep those in mind before you forward your resume to me. I can be contacted at academic@globaltesol.com