specializations?

6 messages - 5162 views Feed-icon
I went to register for two more specializations and the note on bottom said "you must choose 100 specializations." Yikes!!
I live in S. Korea and would like to order 2 more specializations for Program 3.
How do you do that online, or through this site?
Todd
Hi Todd
Currently you cannot add a specialization course online; Please send an email to info@globaltesol.com and mention your specializations to be added. Also put your phone number in case it is different from the one on your profile.

Somebody from the head office will then contact you shortly and arrange everything.

cheers
Hello! My name is Shannon I'm a little lost. While I would like to register for my two specializations I am having difficulty in doing so. Is it possible to complete specializations online and if so how is this accomplished? I've already graduated the in-class portion and have my TESOL certificate it's just I was advised to complete my specializations online (that of which I have already paid for).
Dear Shannon,

Please email academic@globaltesol.com or call our office at 1-888-270-2941 (in N.A.) or (780) 438-5704 with any questions concerning your program

Thank you
Hi Todd

My name is Elna. I did my specialization exam online about three weeks ago. I did pass. When will I receive the certificate?

Please email academic@globaltesol.com or call our office at 1-888-270-2941 (in N.A.) or (780) 438-5704 with any questions concerning your program