1 message, no reply - 2528 views Feed-icon
Hi David,

congratulations on completing your TESOL certification courses!

In most of Europe there is a big possibility of finding work in a summer camp for some of those summer months, or doing intensive Business English courses.

Unfortunatley Holland isn't know for its numerous English teaching opportunities. Because of their public education system any jobs you would be considered for would most likely be for teaching immigrants coming in to the country, just like here in any city in North America.

Consider other European countries - Eastern and Western. Maybe you could work for 2 months in a camp in France and visit Amsterdam after once your contract is complete. Or contact ESL schools directly in Amsterdam and see if they run summer courses. Many times jobs just aren't advertised and you have to find them yourself!

Check out this page for English School Listings in the Netherlands:,10,0.html

Good Luck with your seach, and be sure to keep us updated!

Lindsay MacNeil
Director of Graduate Assistance
Global TESOL College

> HI,
> I just recently graduated with a Tesol degree, and am now looking at all the possibilities I have. I a 20 years old and currently in university. I am looking at jobs for this summer, and wondering if anyone can give me advice about finding a job in Amsterdam, from mid april til september...
> I really appreciate any advice you have
> Kind Regards,
> David