Completing Tesol Course and thinking of getting ready

4 messages - 3929 views Feed-icon
hi there, this is Alan
So I' completed Tezel course and thinking of doing my specialization course in teaching children. Because I think it will be easier having no teaching experience or much children interaction before, I'm not quite sure what to do actually.

I have read some stories on here about instructor teaching experience and kind of decreasing my confidence because it seems like its can be very terrifying and stressful due to adapting to a new culture in a different country and the work environment and trying to survive in a every daily basis, so I'm feeling confused and overwhelming of what to do, I'm open to any advice or recommendation, thanks
Find a cultural center or a multilingual class that will let you shadow or assist. Network with local schools or language /refugee programs and see if they'll let you practice or view the class. Moving and teaching deserve their own steps of preparation. Do not be overwhelmed, be encouraged to learn and equip yourself to be knowledgeable about the countries /cuties/cultures of interest. Keep your fire lit and your focus and go confidently in the direction of your dreams.
Find a cultural center or a multilingual class that will let you shadow or assist. Network with local schools or language /refugee programs and see if they'll let you practice or view the class. Moving and teaching deserve their own steps of preparation. Do not be overwhelmed, be encouraged to learn and equip yourself to be knowledgeable about the countries /cuties/cultures of interest. Keep your fire lit and your focus and go confidently in the direction of your dreams.