TESOL Foundation Course with Kathy Ezard

6 messages - 7783 views Feed-icon
I took the foundation course with Kathy as my instructor and I am happy with the result. I learned about what it's like to teach and live overseas through Kathy's personal stories. Kathy also taught me important skills to use when teaching English as a foreign language.

Although I have not yet started a contract overseas, Kathy was able to find recruiters from China who were interested in hiring me. I also had successful interviews with Japanese recruiters and owe part of my success to Kathy for giving me guidance.

I highly recommend taking the Global TESOL Foundation course with Kathy.
Fantastic! Glad you enjoyed it. We have thousands of jobs available and urge you and anyone wanting a reputable agent and a solid job to send your resume and head/shoulder picture to toronto@globaltesol.com. We also have summer jobs in Italy, Austria and Spain - which will give someone in school the experience of working overseas while building the resume. There are also 4 month summer jobs in China. Best wishes in your pursuit of a great career and remember that our office is here and ready to place you. We are also partners with EF and can position your resume directly into their system. Cheers!
Jim Pellegrini, Director of Eastern Canada Operations and International Busiiness Development
Toronto Office
Hi Jim

I have recently completed my Global Tesol 120 hour certificate specializing in Tutoring. I will be living in Spain from September and living on the Costa del Sol. I am desperate to find a job before I go. I wonder if you could help me get placed.
I was living in Calgary when I did my course, and did not get the support from my instructor, as this student did with her instructor. Can you please tell me what the EF is please.

I look forward to hearing from you
Brenda McEwan
email address: bmcewan2012@gmail.com
Hi Jim

I have recently completed my Global Tesol 120 hour certificate specializing in Tutoring. I will be living in Spain from September and living on the Costa del Sol. I am desperate to find a job before I go. I wonder if you could help me get placed.
I was living in Calgary when I did my course, and did not get the support from my instructor, as this student did with her instructor. Can you please tell me what the EF is please.

I look forward to hearing from you
Brenda McEwan
email address: bmcewan2012@gmail.com
Hi Brenda! Just saw this. Please email me your resume and head/shoulder picture and we'll take it from there! Thanks toronto@globaltesol.com
Hi Jim,
I hope you can help me, it has been 2 months since I passed my exam and I have yet to receive my certificate. I have made numerous phone calls and exchanged emails with Kat Ostroumova, however I'm getting nowhere.

My departure date is quickly approaching and I need my certificate. Can you please give me a call at 514-296-8504 or e-mail me at danielrebaza1@hotmail.com? I really really really need assistance here.

My GTC Reference Number is 16194692.