Power Language Training in Hangzhou, China. How is teaching at this school?

6 messages - 5747 views Feed-icon
Hey all.

I recently earned my foundation course certificate and have been receiving a few job offers from Chinese recruiters. The offer that seems the most appealing to me is from the school 'Power Language Training', which is located in Hangzhou, China.

Does anyone here have first hand experience working at this school? If so, what was it like working for them?

You are better off to send your resume and head/shoulder picture to us so that we can send you through one of our trusted agents. Thus, you are also able to compare job offers. You can email to toronto@globaltesol.com
We do not know that school directly but we can review any contract and advise with schools in which we have agents working on our behalf. We have thousands of jobs available and urge you and anyone wanting a reputable agent and a solid job to send your resume and head/shoulder picture to toronto@globaltesol.com. We also have summer jobs in Italy, Austria and Spain - which will give someone in school the experience of working overseas while building the resume. There are also 4 month summer jobs in China. As well we have full time jobs there and a new exciting agent in Thailand! Best wishes in your pursuit of a great career and remember that our office is here and ready to place you. We are also partners with EF and can position your resume directly into their system. Cheers!
Jim Pellegrini, Director of Eastern Canada Operations and International Business Development
Toronto Office
Hi i have my global tesol certificate since may 2014 this year i decide to teach in overseas in Asia( Vietnam , Thailland,China) or Costa Rica I speak English , French , Spanish i want to teach in kindergarden or primary school do you have some position to propose me in this school thanks a lot to answer me .
Hi i have my global tesol certificate since may 2014 this year i decide to teach in overseas in Asia( Vietnam , Thailland,China) or Costa Rica I speak English , French , Spanish i want to teach in kindergarden or primary school do you have some position to propose me in this school thanks a lot to answer me .
Send us your resume and head/shoulder picture and we'll find out what is available for you!