Kathy Ezard TESOL Course Montreal

2 messages - 2914 views Feed-icon
Hi everyone,

I recently graduated from Global TESOL College in December 2014. I was taught by Kathy Ezard in Montreal, and I wanted to mention that she is an AWESOME teacher. She is very dedicated, honest, inspiring, and approachable. Once I signed up for the course, I wasn't sure to expect, but she really put me and the other students at ease. She provided me with everything I needed to teach and get a job abroad. Also, I should add that she will go the extra mile to really help you find a good job that you will be happy with. I'm on the verge of signing a contract in Thailand, and Kathy helped me with the more technical aspects.

If you're still hesitating about taking this course, I urge you to register for Kathy's class in Ottawa or Montreal. This course will bring you many opportunities!

Marc-Olivier
Hi my name is Zack i had the English courses with Kathy Ezard in April 2014 i was graduated in May 2015 .She is very good teacher she show how to be a good teacher and to be patient with the kids .I want to teach French or English or Spanish maybe in Malaysia or Thailand in few years .I had a very good time .For the moment i improve more myself to learn some teaching but i promise to try this wonderful experience with Global TESOL college .