Certificate

16 messages - 8557 views Feed-icon
Hello,

I enrolled in Program 2 (foundation + 3 specializations).

Is the certificate issued after completing the foundation course + my first specialization course? Or until I complete all the four courses?

Thanks,

Yue
Hello Yue! Your certificates will be shipped after you complete your each module. Ex: We will mail you the foundation certificate within 48 hours of your exam submission, please keep us updated with your current mailing address.
Hello

I did the foundation course at U of T, and never receieved a certificate. How can I obtain this? I have yet to complete my specialization however.

Thank you,

Heather
Hello

I did the foundation course at U of T, and never receieved a certificate. How can I obtain this? I have yet to complete my specialization however.

Thank you,

Heather
Hello

Thank you,

Heather
Hi Heather!

I think you receive your certificate after you complete your specialization. I received mine two weeks after I took my specialization exam

Hope you're doing well! :)

Joanna
Hi Joanna!

No, I am talking about the foundation course certificate. That's the part we took at u of t. When do we receive that? Aren't there two certificates?
Hi Heather!

My foundation course certificate came with my specialization certificate, so I think you get it along with the others after your specialization is done. I got them all after I finished my specialization and the certificates mailed to me were:

1) The foundation TESOL course certificate (60 hours)
2) Specialization certificate (60 hours)
3) Advanced TESOL certificate (120 hours)

Joanna :)
Hi Heather!

My foundation course certificate came with my specialization certificate, so I think you get it along with the others after your specialization is done. I got them all after I finished my specialization and the certificates mailed to me were:

Hi Heather!