Limitless Possibilities For The Rest Of Your Life

3 messages - 4091 views Feed-icon
Hello future grads and past,

This message is for anyone that is worried or even only considering TESOL, but instead of me explaining it to you, I would like to simply show you in a simple thank you letter I had wrote only two weeks after taking this course to the wonderful instructors at TESOL. I hope you enjoy it and make the right decision to change your life with this message:

Jim, Kat, and Leila,

Words cannot describe how much I have enjoyed this life changing experience. Nobody understands when I try and explain to them that I learned more then how to become a great teacher. I try and explain to them that I learned more about myself and about the importance of others...but they think it's all a hoax.

I completely agree when you have said that no one will be able to truly understand the transformation and bonds that are created in a matter of days. It sounds too good to be true, and with the limitless opportunities that become available after TESOL, people are afraid to believe in opportunities that could change their life by simply taking five days to do it.

I am happy to report that the majority of the class, if not the entire, has already been in contact to meet up again, as I am sure we will do many times. With no regard to timezone, continent, or country, we believe we will meet many times in the future. The memories will last a lifetime, so the relationships should also.

I am happy to report that I have already used my TESOL certificate to accept an English tutoring job with an English based camp that will be taking place throughout Italy from June 7th until August 8th. It is not one of the many full time contracts I will hope to have in the future, but while I am completing my degree, I believe it is the perfect fit and a great starting block.

Once again, I would just like to personally thank you for time, effort, and life lessons that you have all instilled in all of us. I believe the biggest lesson we have all learned is that the world truly is at our fingertips and all we have to do is not be afraid to reach for it.

I hope to keep in contact and maybe even get the chance achieve the top prize of all...being on that screen during one of your future TEASOL classes!

From an exited teacher ready to take on the world and who is appreciative for all that you have taught him,

Rick Turnpenny

(Dude/Richard/Coach)

Hey Rick,

Nice to see some content from one of my classmates.
Great new's about the opportunity in Italy. Hope it goes really well for you. That was fast. Keep in touch and let me know how its going.

Agree with the comments you made about the course. Was a great experience and it was an amazing group of people we had in that session. Would love to meet up and hear the rest of the stories. Best of luck to all.

Cheers

Fasel
Hey Rick,

Nice to see some content from one of my classmates.
Great new's about the opportunity in Italy. Hope it goes really well for you. That was fast. Keep in touch and let me know how its going.

Agree with the comments you made about the course. Was a great experience and it was an amazing group of people we had in that session. Would love to meet up and hear the rest of the stories. Best of luck to all.

Cheers

Fasel